Kendall Jenner:''I don't look like my family.''


The 20-year-old model Kendall Jenner himself less glamorous sister of equal value. "I was always different than all my sisters, especially the Kardashian family. They are always dazzling, arms himself with a dressed up every day and it is more remarkable.

I love the pieces myself, but at the same time I'm a slob to dress and I like my personal life. Especially in this booster is nobody knows we're sitting here right now because it's usually not. ”

People say what they think and are not always positive.

"And never said anything. We just do it. And then people know us, they're quite surprised. Because they think we do not take them. One of my best lessons sisters so everything I learned they hadn't seen as something serious. "

No comments

Powered by Blogger.